What is the best scar revision method for my scar? (photos)

I got this cut at the end of October 2015 and it's been a black scar since November 2015. The scar is very pigmented almost black, it is drastically darker than my skin tone. I've tired many lightening creams to help heal it but nothing seems to give a serious improvement. I want to know what method would give me the best healing results for a scar like this.

Keloid scar

Assuming this is a keloid scar, I would use a combination of IIT, laser therapy, Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase PM creams. 
Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Hypertrophic Scar/Keloid -- Pulsed Dye Laser/VBeam, 5fu/steroids, Fraxel/Viva, CO2, Aerolase

I would suggest an in person consultation with an expert for evaluation. Hypertrophic scarring should be treated in a combination approach with lasers along with steroid/5fu injections. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer