How long should I wait to correct this? (Photos)

Ok so I have recently had my revision where they've filled them different sizes and from the specialist in revision I've spoken to has said that the correct pocket was not made for the smaller side and obviously the volume difference which is very appearant to see as one is bigger than the other this would need to be adjusted.I would like to know how long I should wait to correct this also I am happy with how my natural shape is and breast lift isn't on my interest list,I just like the fullness.

Post-Op Healing - Possible Revision

The final appearance, shape, and movement are not exactly the same as normal breasts. The surgically enlarged breasts do not move in the same way as normal breasts. They tend to be firmer. The contours are usually somewhat different than normal breasts. In some patients these discrepancies may be rather noticeable. Although every effort is made to place the implants symmetrically, complete symmetry is rarely achieved. Immediately after surgery, the breasts are swollen and firmer. The final shape and size is approximated after 2 to 3 months, but up to one year may be required for the end result.Now, there is a little more to think about, especially the fact that you should allow those first three months to pass in order for all swelling to reduce completely and see the final shape:The final shape of your breasts will start to look its best approximately three (3) months after surgery. It takes time for the skin and muscle to stretch and relax around the new implant. The breast will often look higher, firmer, and “less natural” in the first three (3) months. It can take up to a year to see your final result.