Revision rhinoplasty 2 months post surgery.Any chances for getting better??? Any advise for tertiary please. (photo)

My tip was reconstructed derotated and columella shortened and now is retracted.i had osteotomy only on my left side where Now it is going more inwards also alar rim graft(left side is large bulky and lower than the right).Also spreader grafts that are making my midle part wider than infratip is sooo round and bulbous.Nose is very flexible and i feel no suport at all,no pain or much swelling.Can i achieve more feminine narow and simetrical nose with second revision???

You appear to have a nice result only two months following revision rhinoplasty.

The goals of any rhinoplastic surgery are to achieve improvement, not perfection. Based on your photos, you appear normally swollen only two months postoperative. Sit tight for another year before considering tertiary surgery - my hunch is that you may not need further nasal surgery.

Hope this helps.

Dr Joseph

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty at 2 months, "will it get better?"

The simple answer is that at 2 months the nose can still be very swollen.  So what you see at 2 months is not what you will see at 12 months.  For now I would suggest being patient.

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD