Questions about nipple characteristics after periareolar lift (Photo)

I am 2 months post op - peri areolar lift, capsulectomy and implant replacement. My nipples/areola feel like there is nothing behind them. Almost like a hollow space. Is this normal? If my nipple is pushing against the areola in a bra and I remove the bra, there is the imprint of my nipple. The nipples are also different sizes. The right one is very red. Is this normal? They used to be darker. Will they go back to their original color eventually? Wondering if time will fix all these concerns?

Assymetry 2 months post op

Since you are only 2 months post op I woul;d relax and wait.This is not unusual this early post op.As long as there is no fever the redness is probaly irritation. 

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Seek a Second Opinion

It is hard to see your concerns from your photo.  I would recommend you seek a second opinion from a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  An exam is needed  to make a recommendation.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Breast Implants and Lift Recovery

From the photo, it is impossible to tell you more about your situation. The recovery from the procedure you had will take time to see the final results. All of these questions should be re-directed to your surgeon to better understand your situation. He/she is the only one there to give you a more accurate answer. 

Continue to follow up with your surgeon to ensure that you progress as planned.
Vincent Marin, MD

Vincent P. Marin, MD

Questions about nipple characteristics after periareolar lift

The one posted photo does not really demonstrate anything unusual. Best to seek paid in person second opinions... 

Pushing the limits of a periareolar lift

Those would need to be addressed by your doctor. You really "needed" a full lift for the ideal shape but that involves more scras. In your case the periareolar lift is being pushed to the limit. Best to let all heal for 6 months and see.