Would lip fillers help with bigger lips, and also what surgery would be good for my face? (Photos)

So i dont like my face very much. I mean ive learned to accept it, but the reason is because i have my dads face. he has a very round face, and manly obviously but i have his face, and when i look at myself in the mirror or in pictures someones taken i just hate how my face looks. my older sister looks like my mom and has a thin face with bigger lips. i take on my dads genes tol. so what im trying to ask is would lip fillers help with bigger lips, and also what surgery would be good for my face?

Face

Sorry to hear that you don't like your facial shape - I think you look lovely (and have a shape that a lot of people would want, reminds me of Selena Gomez).  I would not recommend any facial surgery!  If you would like a little more volume to your lips, a filler such as Juvederm Ultra would be a good choice by a plastic surgeon or dermatologist in your area.  Have a blessed day!

Pasadena Physician

I would offer a combination of non surgical and minimal surgery options: HA fillers to lips/face with Nova Lifts (threading) Fee $5,000...