Can I have a prp treatment done before doing hair transplant?

And what would be best time to get the treatment done prior to transplant ( 1 or 2 day or 1 week)?

PRP for Hair before transplant

I believe both would be excellent and you would see thicker fuller hair.
Seek a professional in you area. You can also click the link below to learn more about PRP for Hair Restoration.

Hair Transplantation and PRP

I suggest having PRP And progesterone before and after . However, speak to your physician for the best options.  Dr. Emer.

PRP Prior to Hair Transplant

Thanks for your question!  Yes, you can absolutely get a PRP treatment done prior to a hair transplant.  In fact, I would recommend it!  I like to perform PRP scalp injections at the patient's preoperative appointment, which is usually about 2 weeks prior to the hair transplant procedure.  This sets up a nice recipient site for the grafts to make themselves at home!  Best of luck!

PRP and transplant? ENGLEWOOD Cliffs NJ

In my opinion, the protocol for PRP varies.Find yourself a transplant surgeon and follow their recommendations. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon