Best procedure to reshape my breasts? (Photo)

I really hate the shape of my breasts. They look pointy and cone shaped and I would prefer a more rounded look. I would also like smaller aeriolas. I'd like to avoid implants if possible, I was wondering if a breast lift could give me my desired look. Please excuse the suggestive photo, it's a very accurate representation of what I want my breasts to look like.

Unhappy with breasts

Generally if you want smaller areolas you will need a circumareolar mastopexy and for a more rounded look you will need a small implant. These procedures can be done together and should give you a nice result.  If you are opposed to an implant then fat injection may be an alternative but you would need to consult with your surgeon to see if you are a candidate for this.

Lift

Thank you for your question and photos.  I would not recommend a breast lift in your case.  You would definitely benefit from implants, though.  Please discuss the possibilities with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Options to reshape pointy breasts?

First, I would not recommend a breast lift for you.  You do not have droopy breasts.  An areola reduction is something you could consider.  Second, I think part of the reason you don't like the shape of your breasts is the illusion that they are pointy because you lack upper pole fullness.  A breast augmentation with an implant could help to give you upper pole fullness to make your breasts a rounder shape.  My suggestion would be to consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area to get an in-person opinion.  Good luck!

Reshape breast

You could do a nipple/areolar reduction and since you don't want impalnts consider using some of your own fat to augment your breasts and givethem a rounder shape more to your liking.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Sub glandular breast augmentation is a good solution to modestly constricted breast.

It looks as though you have very modestly constricted breast. Sub glandular placement silicone gel implants combined with a mastotomy should yield an excellent result.

Unhappy with breast shape

Hello, from the photos provided, your breasts appear small but have a normal shape so I would not recommend having a breast lift.  The photo you provided is of a person with much fuller breasts so I think you might wish to consider options to increase your breast size, like implants or lipofilling.  These are options to discuss in detail with a PS during a proper assessment.

Reshaping of small breasts

You would most likely have the best and most predictable result with a combination of breast augmentation with implants and reduction of areolas. However, if you do not want implants, augmentation may be achieved with fat grafting of the breasts. That will give you fuller, round shaped breasts. Once you complete breast enlargement you may not need reduction of areolas? However, you need to have sufficient amount of fat to be harvested (liposuction) and used for breast augmentation.

You should discuss your options with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Good luck.

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

You would benefit from placement of small implants and areolar reduction

According to what you are asking, it appears that you would benefit from the placement of a small implant and an areolar reduction. This combination would achieve both of your desired results. Go see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for a consultation and a full examination. That is the only way to make sure you are a great candidate. Don't trust your breasts to just anybody.

Itzhak Nir, MD, FACS

Best procedure for you

I would recommend strongly to just do a breast augmentation first in allow this to settle over about six months. You would likely develop a nice shape to your lower pole. Any areolar surgery can be done later, probably with more predictable results.

Ira H. Rex lll, MD
Fall River Plastic Surgeon

Best procedure to reshape my breasts without implants ?

There are several options open to you
The areolae can be reduced with a circum-areolar incision. This will also help flatten the breast some.
A small amount of enlargement can be obtained with the BRAVA external expansion system.
Further enlargement can be obtained with fat injection

Hilton Becker, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon