Could you please identify the issue causing my face to be asymmetric? (Photo)

Hello, basically I'm wondering from the picture (which I know is low quality I apologise) if you can identify my issue. My jaw seems out of shape and asymmetrical but I can't tell if this is just due to a crooked or un even jaw or due to a fat cheek. It seems to make one eye droop and my lips un even. also what are the possible solutions to this? Thank you in advance.

Assymetry of the face

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
From looking at your photos it seems as thought the left side of your face is bigger than your right.This is probably congenital in nature.I would go to a doctor that does craniofacial/oral surgery to have it evaluated.