Could you please identify the issue causing my face to be asymmetric? (Photo)

Hello, basically I'm wondering from the picture (which I know is low quality I apologise) if you can identify my issue. My jaw seems out of shape and asymmetrical but I can't tell if this is just due to a crooked or un even jaw or due to a fat cheek. It seems to make one eye droop and my lips un even. also what are the possible solutions to this? Thank you in advance.

Assymetry of the face

From looking at your photos it seems as thought the left side of your face is bigger than your right.This is probably congenital in nature.I would go to a doctor that does craniofacial/oral surgery to have it evaluated.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon