Is there a permanent fix for malar bags, under eye hollowing, wrinkles and scars from previous lower lid blepharoplasty? (Photo)

I had a lower blepharoplasty 12 years ago because of hereditary malar bags. The surgery actually lifted the bags up quite well and made them a lot less noticeable for 10 years. Fast fr ward to now and I have major facial wrinkles that extend all the way across my eyes & face plus sagging, hollowing under and bunching of the corner eyes, plus visible scars. Are the wrinkles caused from the surgery as well? The malar bags are now noticeable as well on my upper cheek area. Please help, I'm only 36!

Is there a permanent fix for malar bags, under eye hollowing, wrinkles and scars from previous lower lid blepharoplasty?

Only after an in person detailed evaluation would a treatment plan/options be made for this issue.

Lower lid hollowing

Can't tell much from these photos.  Take some of both eyes straight on and then from the side.  From what I can see you look pretty hollow. Some HA filler into the lower lids will help with this and also diminish the wrinkles.  May benefit from some laser resurfacing as well.  

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon