5 weeks post-op. Is this normal? (Photo)

I'm 5 weeks post-op 350cc HP Natrelle Inspira silicone round unders. I started a small 34B. Right after surgery my left side was the bruised more sore side. My right breast has settled nicely and feels softer. My left side is still high and not as soft. This isn't the sign of anything wrong or soon the be wrong is it??

5 weeks post op. Is this normal?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  At 5 weeks your breasts still need additional time to mature before being able to determine your long-term appearance, with the first significant dropping and fluffing occuring between 6-8 weeks.  I would recommend seeing your surgeon to voice your concerns, but although waiting is difficult, allow yourself more time to heal.