One month post op and my right implant looks distorted? Should I be concerned? (Photos)

One month post op and my right breast looks horrible. My left looks perfect(wonder if it's cause I'm left handed)I know these things take time but it looks terrible laying down and without a bra on. There is a hump in the middle instead of a nice even breast slope. My PS has me doing massages but am I doing them wrong? My implants looked great till one dropped I guess.

1 month post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

Are my implants O.K.?

Based on the limited photos presented and your description of your concerns, it seems that this is an issue that will continue to improve over the upcoming 4-6 months. The changes during this early phase are quite notable so be patient and follow your surgeon's instructions.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

One month post op and my right implant looks distorted? Should I be concerned?

Sorry I do not see any real differences that are significant to respond to having revision especially after only one month postop. Good result in my viewing.

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. Right now, you are early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you at this time. Then reassess final result at 6 months. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Concern about breast one month out from surgery

Thanks for your post.  You are correct in acknowledging that you are still early in the recovery process and will continue to see fairly dramatic changes in your appearance (see the link below to see changes between 3 weeks and 3 months).  It is absolutely appropriate to convey your concerns to your surgeon and follow his/her guidance.  If by 3-6 months, problems still persist, then it may be reasonable to begin a discussion about any further intervention.  In the meantime, as hard as this might be to hear, do your best to be patient with the process!  In the vast majority of cases, contour/shape/size asymmetries resolve during this early phase of recovery.  Good luck!

The upper pole issue you describe is due to the fact that the pocket at this time is too small. It could be swelling, or the early formation of capsular contracture. The slope you seek is preferred and may occur in time and by following your Doctor's advice