How long do I have to wait after a BBL before I can sit? When I'm able to sit for how long can I sit?

Sitting After a BBL

Thank you for your question. This is different from one surgeon to another. Some want to wait a week, others allow sitting the next day. The location and quantity of the implanted fat are both factors to be taken into consideration. Follow your surgeons advice and stick to it. I hope this helps!

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Every surgeon will have his or her own protocols for recovery.

Los Angeles, CA.....

Sitting after Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you for your question. I always tell my patients to avoid sitting on the buttocks for at least 2 to 3 weeks. You want to prevent sitting because you can suffocate the fat cells that were just transferred. After the 2 to 3 weeks you are able to sit. Best of luck! 
Dhaval M. Patel 
Double board certified
Plastic surgeon
Hoffman Estates 
Barrington
Oakbrook
Chicago

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Cosmetic Surgery

Always follow the instructions of your surgeon for the preoperative and post-operative instructions. It is very important for a successful surgery and outcome to follow the advise of your surgeon.
The internet is not reliable and has no moral, legal obligations to you to give you a good sound personalized advise.
If you do not follow your surgeons advise then you are fully responsible for any bad outcomes.