How much is Lip Augmentation? (photos)

Hello, I am wondering what the average cost of lip injections is? Not wanting to go to overboard, but to get my lips to a more average size. I have always had thin lips, mostly my upper lip. I have been really insecure about them for a long time. I am comfortable with their shape, just not the size. I am 20 years old and am located in FloriDa. Thank you.

You should start out with 1cc of juvederm filler and go from there. You do not want to overdo too much filler in the lips. It also depends on the look you are going for too. You can always add more filler to the lips if needed. Just remember if you are going to do your lips and you do not want to bruise you should not take any aspirins or anything that will thin the blood since brusing can occur. 1cc of juvederm is about $500.

Li pAugmentation

Thank you for your question. The cost of lip injections typically depends on how much is injected as well as the surgeon performing your procedure and your local market. I suggest that you consult with a few different board certified facial plastic surgeons to get the feel of the surgeons and receive a few quotes to compare prices.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

How much is Lip Augmentation? = it depends but it is around $900 per syringe #Lipaguentation #lipinjection

The cost of lip augmentation with soft tissue fillers like juvederm, restylane, or belotero depends on multiple factors like geographic location of the doctor ( eg. New York City vs. Alaska), amount of syringes used ( 1/2, 1 or 2), and the type of doctor ( plastic surgeon, dermatologist, dentist, nurse).

In average, in the north east area of the  US the cost of filler for lip injection is about $900 per syringe. 

John Mesa, MD

Lip Filler Cost

Your lips have a very nice shape, however I do see that you could use a bit for volume, particularly on top, to balance them out. A dermal filler such as Restylane or Juvederm would be a great option for you and we charge $900/syringe for both of these fillers. The in-person consultation is key to get a better idea for facial anatomy as well as your goals so that we can determine a customized treatment plan for you. Filler will last on average 4-5 months, depending on the person and involves minimal discomfort and no downtime. My best advice would be to seek a consultation with a board-certified dermatologist who is also an experienced and skilled injector, willing to take the time to understand your goals and work with you to get there.

Dennis Gross, MD

Desiring lip augmentation

You have an overall nice lip shape with a somewhat thinner upper lip like you noted.  Fillers are an excellent short term option to augment your lips that provides a result that can be tailored to your desires.  The price will vary depending on the region, the type of filler used and the amount.  Your price range could be anywhere from 450 - 650.

Best of Luck!

Dr. Rednam

Lip Augmentation Cost

Hello... The cost of lip augmentation will vary with many factors including the skill of the doctor doing the treatment, where in the US it is being done, and the brand of material being used (Juvederm vs Restylane, etc). In NYC typical cost is $600-$800 per cc (full tube). In Florida you should look to be somewhere between $450-$650. I would recommend going to a certified MD, DO, DDS, or DMD, as opposed to an "injector" at a spa. 

Best of luck 

Cost of Lip Augmentation

In my practice in northern California, we charge about $650 for a syringe of Juvederm, which is what we primarily inject into the lips to augment them. I recommend getting 1 syringe injected to fill the upper lip, as well as the lower lip-for even-ness, and then go back to your provider/injector 2 weeks later after your swelling has gone down to see if you are happy with the size or if you would like to add more volume. My Nurse Practitioner and I always recommend to ease into your injections, start with 1 syringe and add if necessary. Remember that you will most likely be swollen for a week or so after your injections. Good luck!

How much is Lip Augmentation?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs.  Dermal fillers is an excellent way to safely add volume to your lips and they provide predictable results.  Costs will vary by geography, as well as the amount and type of filler used.  For your lips I would anticipate spending between 450 and 600 dollars. Hope this helps.v