Can I just have a lift with sagging breast and can a tummy tuck give me a flat belly or do I need to lose more weight? (photo)

Mommy Makeover - Candidate?

Thank you for your question. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a mommy makeover. The lower abdominal skin excision and muscle tightening will give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. The breasts would benefit from a lift +/- an implant. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Weight loss

Thank you for your question and photos.  It is highly recommended that you reach your goal weight prior to undergoing these procedures.  Please be seen in person by a board-certified plastic surgeon to determine what exactly this weight should be.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

You can do now

While is it always good to be close to your desired weight prior to surgery it looks like you could proceed with  surgery now. The hardest fat for many to lose is called intra abdominal fat which requires exercise to burn off in most cases. Keep uo the hard work and I think you should do great with a mommy makeover!

Gregory T. Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck and breast lift

Hello dear, thanks for your post and provided information as well. The answer is YES!

Based on your pictures I recommend to combine liposuction and tummy tuck. The combination of a liposuction with the a traditional tummy tuck has become a very common procedure. It is safe to combine the two procedures mainly to address the hip and flank areas. This is a very effective way to extenuate the contour of the waist along with the abdominoplasty. It is also important to realize that there is usually a limit on how much fat can be remove in a combined procedure.In general you may be a good tummy tuck candidate if:You are physically healthy and at a stable weight You have realistic expectations You are a non-smoker You are bothered by the appearance of your abdomen. Also The fat transfer, often called Brazilian butt lift has become extremely popular because it allows your plastic surgeon to transform your entire shape. You improve your waist, hips and of course your buttock.

Good tummy tuck candidate if:

You are physically healthy and at a stable weight

You have realistic expectations

You are a non-smoker

You are bothered by the appearance of your abdomen

Tummy tuck surgery is a highly individualized procedure and you should do it for yourself, not to fulfill someone else desires or to try to fit any sort of ideal image.

About ypur breast 
  • A full mastopexy raises the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour.

Sometimes the areola becomes enlarged over time, and a breast lift will reduce this as well.
  • A breast lift can rejuvenate your figure with a breast profile that is more youthful and uplifted
  • A woman’s breasts often change over time, losing their youthful shape and firmness.
  • Is up to you to consider the combination of Breast Lift and Breast Implants- When the Nipple-Areola is below the crease under your breast and the breast gland has deflated a combination Breast Lift and Breast Augmentation is often required.

I recommend to book a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss the best options for your goals.

Good luck :)

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Breast lift and tummy tuck

You can have a breast lift, however, that may not give you the fullness to the upper portion of your breast that an implant can achieve. A tummy tuck with liposuction of your love handles should give a very nice result. The weight loss is up to you, if you have a certain goal weight in mind, then you should get as close to that as possible before having your surgery.
Consult with a few plastic surgeons for an exam in person which will give you more information.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Can I just have a lift with sagging breast and can a tummy tuck give me a flat belly or do I need to lose more weight?

YES! You are ready as I see in your nicely posted photos. A Full Lift with Full TT + MR and 1 liter of lipo of back,hips... 

You appear to be a good candidate for an Abdominoplasty and mastopexy ( breast lift). Seek an experienced Board Certified PS for in person exam.

Mommy Makeover

Thank you for your question and photos.

It is always best to have a tummy tuck when you have maximized your weight loss and you are close to your ideal weight.  Remember tummy tuck is not a weight loss procedure but for removal of excess skin.  
In addressing your breast you would need an anchor lift to optimize your results.  I also believe if you want to get upper pool breast it would be best if you consider an implant.  That would improve your results I would believe.
You should have a full consult with your plastic surgeon and discuss your options.

Thank you.

Saul Lahijani, MD
Los Angeles Physician

Thank you for the question and pictures. Generally speaking, it is always best to achieve long-term stable weight prior to proceeding with body contouring surgery. Doing so, will increase the safety of the operation, will likely improve the outcome of the operation, and will decrease chances that additional surgery will become necessary subsequently.

In my practice, I do not ask specific patients to achieve a specific weight prior to proceeding with tummy tuck surgery. I simply ask patients to achieve a long-term stable weight where he/she feels comfortable and does not expect significant fluctuation postoperatively.   

When the time is right, seek consultation with well experienced board certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience achieving the types of outcomes you would be pleased with. It will be important to educate yourself about the potential risks/complications associated with surgery and have a good idea of realistic expectations. I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Ready for Mommy Makeover

From these photos, you seem to be a great candidate for a mommy makeover and should get a result you are very happy with. A full tummy tuck with liposuction of the waist with a breast lift would address your areas of concern. If you can get your weight as low as possible before surgery, the risks of healing from a tummy tuck will go down significantly.  Definitely seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with an expertise in Body Contouring and Aesthetic Breast Surgery for a consultation. Be sure to express your expectations and goals to the surgeon your choose. Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes, M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#realself #tummytuck #liposuction #breastlift #mommymakeover #drdeanvistnes

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon