Lift or no lift. How much projection is too much? I want Sports Illustrated model boob look, not porn, but big enough (Photos)

Should I get a lift or no lift? I want largest I can go to give me the difference I want in projection, more cleavage and side boob to not regret. I have 2 surgeons I am considering and one is mine for 2,800 and said he'll do a lollipop lift&order the type of implant I want (I want Natrelle or Inspiras) to give me what I want. The other is another surgeon who has many implants to choose and said I don't need a lift for what I want and no point in having extra scars if can avoid Please advise.

You should consider a breast lift to address sagging.

Thanks for your question and photos. Many women want to avoid a lift because of scarring, and that is absolutely understandable. However, since sagging of the breasts is part of what you don’t like, a lift may be necessary. Yes, implants can give you the volume you’re describing, but they’ll do nothing to address the location of the breasts or the “droopy” appearance you describe in your photo caption. Additionally, adding larger implants can exacerbate sagging due to the additional weight they place in the breast pocket. It may be tempting to avoid the lift and just go with implants, but my suspicion is you’d be happier in the long run and avoid additional surgeries by having the lift with implants now.

Lift or no lift. How much projection is too much? I want Sports Illustrated model boob look, not porn, but big enough

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue… Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures. At the first 3 to 5 months, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, feel swollen and also have bruises and open wounds, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 to 4 months until your implants have settle in. I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support…

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

It sounds like you know what you want, so...

1. Want more projection- choose more projecting implant than you currently have- don't obsess about the "cc's".  You need to maintain an appropriate base width of the implant that matches your frame and just choose an implant with greater projection.2. Don't like the way your implants fall when you are lying down- you need the pocket brought in laterally.  I use a popcorn technique instead of sutures and it works awesome.3. You want them higher- get a formal lift with anchor incision.Hope this helps and I think the above SHOULD get you an awesome result.  FYI- 800 cc implants are probably a big mistake for your frame.-JGH

I agree with your recent surgeon you need some type of lifting over a pure donut lift which you already had.