Late 40s, down 100 pounds, and body needs repair. Any suggestions? (photos)

I'd like to have my lower body and chest area reconstructed. What are my procedure options for having this done? I'm looking at having the procedure(s) in the fall of this year and anticipate losing additional weight by that time.

Lower body and chest reconstruction

Thank you for your questions and photos.  It appears that you would benefit liposuction as well as a potential tummy tuck if the loose skin is excessive.

Dr. JSB

Weogth loss and contour

After looking at your photos i think you look remarkably well  and I probably would consider some selective liposuction say to your flanks and breast areasl There may be some loose skin but it doesn't look like there would be that much.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Surgery after weight loss

Congrats on your weight loss and your skin seems to have faired pretty well despite massive weight loss.  You will need liposuction in the trunk and chest for sure and depending on how much the skin bothers you a mini tummy tuck or tummy tuck could help tighten your skin.  Please see a board certified PS who can examine you and go over your options.

Anh Lee, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon