Follow-Up Question: Can I get away with large implants and a lollipop lift? (photos)

Posted is a picture of my breasts as well as the breast size and shape I'd like to achieve. I am 5'2" 117 lbs, my band with on my right breast is 15cm and my band with on my left breast is 14cm, I am currently a small B and wish to be a full D or DD. Can I achieve my breast goals in one operation with a lolipop lift and augmentation?

Can you do a lollipop lift and BBA?

I think that a lollipop or vertical lift is exactly what I would recommend for you.  Combining it with a relatively large implant, you can absolutely achieve your goals.  Good luck!  I'm sure you'll look fantastic!

Absolutely. That is exactly what you need.

That is exactly what you need. Full implants and a lollipop lift. From your pictures you appear to be a great candidate for the procedure.

Itzhak Nir, MD, FACS

Follow-Up Question: Can I get away with large implants and a lollipop lift?

I think you are best served with ding 2 operations. Fist very large implants in 550 to 650 range. Than after 3 to 6 months healing if lift needed than the type of lift could be determined than. Regards 

Thank you for sharing your photos. Yes, you could get results like in pictures by performing a breast lift or a lollipop lift with implants.

I hope my answer will help you to your question.

Before undergoing any surgical procedure, please seek a board certified plastic surgeon

Jairo Ulerio, MD

Breast lift with an implant

Hello and thank you for your question. You are a great candidate for a breast lift with an implant.  The size of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.   Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Breast augmentation and lift candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 550ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

It's all about measurements

Really hard to give you the best advice without examining you.  I think an implant placed under your muscle and breast lift will give you a wonderful result.  At the very least, you would need the vertical incision (lollipop lift).  In my hands and with trying to get things perfect, I would need to do the anchor incision to get the best shape and the most powerful lift.  The incision in the fold is almost impossible to see so it's not a big sacrifice.  Hope this helps.

-JGH

Lift/aug

A vertical lift with a small implant would be a reasonable option.  You should shoot for a C cup since anything larger will place too much tension on your mastopexy incision closure.  

Yes and NO

So, realize that the shape of the breasts of the two woman in the photos is far different than yours. You have a wide sternum and your breasts "take-off" further apart than either of the two woman in the picture, meaning your breasts regardless of what you have done will not sit as close together as the woman in the pictures, they will be closer than now with an implant and proper dissection. As for a lolli-pop lift and implants, this will give you a good result, but not likely the pictures you have chosen as your desired result.

Thank you for your question.  It is hard to say without and then pursed examination what type of breast lift you will need. You want the best lift result, and need to be prepared for an anchor lift if the lollipop does not achieve an adequate lift during surgery.

It is very important to understand that the desired result that you show can only be achieved when you are wearing a bikini top or uplift bra.  Without breast support the cleavage that you show cannot be achieved with implants alone. For more information please read the link below: