Do my implants look ok? (Photo)

I believe ive had them in for 6 months now. One breast drops down a bit lower than the other breast.

6 months post op

From your photos it looks like your impalnts have markedly contracted.Are they hard?If they are high profile to get them to fill out more one could do a mod profile.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Do my implants look ok?

Appear as above muscle and with ptosis. But best to seek in person opinions.........................

it looks like you need a lift. It would have been nice to see your preop photos first to see if that was the case before surgery.

Do my implants look ok?

It appears that you would benefit from a breast lift to improve the position of your areolae and nipples. Thank you for sharing your photo and question. Best wishes.

Gregory Park, MD

Outcome acceptability is determined by your satisfaction with the result relative to realistic stated goals

Candidly, you have low nipple position bilaterally with large areola diameter, and whether or not that is acceptable is up to you.  It  is hard to answer this without comparison to pre-op and early post-op photos, but situations like this often benefit from mastopexy, or revision of existing mastopexy, if that is the case.   Differences of upper pole fullness can also be adjusted at the same time if lift is done, but the greater fullness on your left (right side of photo) is relatively mild, and appears to change from photo to photo, so it may have a dynamic component related to motion and position.  I hope that this helps.  General information regarding mastopexy is linked below.

Thomas M. DeWire Sr., MD (retired)
Richmond Plastic Surgeon