Will implant of left breast continue to drop into place? (Photo)

First uplift and saline implants (D/DD) were in 2007 for large saggy flat breasts at age 56. They became very heavy and made my breasts sag even more. Second uplift with Mentor MemoryGel 375cc was five weeks ago. My left implant (right in picture) sits high and pokes outward a bit and is slightly lower than the other breast. It has made movement but after 5 weeks, will the implant continue to move to its proper position or is this going to be as good as it gets?

Will implant of left breast continue to drop into place?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after revisionary breast surgery. Your plastic surgeon will be best resource when it comes to accurate assessment, advice, and/or meaningful reassurance. There are many variables when it comes to how much breast implants will "settle";  the main variable in my opinion will be exactly how/where the breast implant pocket was dissected. Again, for this reason, your plastic surgeon will be your best resource.

Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.

Breast issue

It would be nice to have seen prop photos,. It looks like the breast in the right side of the photos is a bit lower and longer than the other one. You will have to let things settle down first to determine if a revision might be necessary.