Implant exchange/lift to downsize. What do you recommend? Approximate costs?

Currently with 400 siltex mentor implants over muscle I'm a 34dd. I want to downsize 1cup to 1 1/2 cups staying over the muscle. I'm 5'5, 127lbs, 29 inch rib cage. What size/type implant do you suggest? Will I need lollipop, small anchor or full anchor lift based on my photos? If photos do not upload, look for one in my profile. Approximate costs? Specifics would be helpful. Lastly, I will seek final opinion from Bd Cert. Surgeon in person, so no need to tell me to see one. Thanks.

Approximate Costs for Lift & Implant Downsize

The #costs of #BreastAugmentation and lift are contingent on several factors. Such as geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Also, different breast implants may have different costs. The approximate costs can be found here on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org.
Moreover, your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. I suggest you view before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

In person exam is essential. From your photos- it appears that bilateral explant, mastopexy/ anchor lift with Re-aug (no more than 300 cc)- will give you the best looking breasts in my opinion. The style of implants ,the final size and costs can only be determined after initial exam. Hope this helps

Downsize to 300 cc's or less with short scar anchor lift would be my over the internet guess. Fee from $8,000.

Downsizing breast implants and mastopexy

Thank you for your specific questions. On the basis of the photographs I would recommend smaller, round, cohesive gel silicone implants which are in the same pocket as before. You may also require some work on the implant capsule if this is thick or tight.

A breast lift procedure requiring a full anchor shaped scar is a strong possibility.  Once your downsize, the skin has to be tailored in a significant manner. 

Cost would need to be discussed with your surgeon.

I do hope this helps and you achieve your objectives.

Sanjay Azad, MS, FRCSEd
Thunder Bay Plastic Surgeon

Lift with new implants

It looks like you could benefit from a lift. Figuring out what size implant to downsize to is something reviewed in person after an appropriate exam.