I was worried about my breast changing shapes and one bigger then the other. (photos)

I'm on week 5 and i just want to thank the doctors that on here that tell is women to have patient and to wait cause my right breast is finally drooping I can even sleep on my tummy well slightly and no it dosent hurt but breast incsion where I have the bandage on is not all the way heal yet any advice my doctor told me they look okay to keep them cover

I was worried about my breast changing shapes and one bigger than the other

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs and I am happy to hear that you are seeing greater symmetry in your results.  Small areas of incision separation can occur with a combined augmentation and lift procedure and local wound care can be employed until your body heals from the inside-out.  Contact your surgeon for appropriate care instructions and continued best wishes. 

1 month post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD