I was wondering is it possible to have a breast job, a tummy tuck and bbl all at once? (Photo)

I was looking for the look below would I have to gain weight or stay the same Is th at look possible with my body type

Combining surgeries

In my practice it is common for me to perform all of the procedures you mentioned at the same time. However, I use an assistant to save total operative time with the goal less than 6 hours of surgery (often far less than that) to minimize potential complications and for a speedier recovery. Sometimes there are even less scarring as for straight augmentations, I place the implants using the TT incision without the need for breast scars. My patients following a TT with or without a BBL stay in a reclining chair the first week. A flat tempurpedic pillow beneath your back and upper thighs will offload pressure on your buttocks. The benefit is only one surgery, only one recovery (you heal from all procedures simultaneously) and that you can use the fat that would normally be discarded from the tummy tuck. Pros and cons of this decision should be part of your in depth consultation with your plastic surgeon including the increased risk of complications with long surgeries and how to prevent them. Your plastic surgeon will guide you into making the best decision in your individual case. The most important decision is picking the best plastic surgeon experienced in this technique. See link regarding finding the best surgeon for combined surgeries.

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question.  Based on your submitted photos you appear to be an excellent candidate for these procedures to produce beautiful overall results.  Indeed these procedures can be combined and we do this often in our practice resulting in beautiful results in our patients.  Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to be further evaluated, discuss your surgical options, address your goals and work together with the surgeon to create a surgical plan that will best help you achieve the overall look you desire.
With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Lane Smith, MD

Combined surgeries and safety

It's challenging and unsafe to complete a breast augmentation, tummy tuck and fat transfer procedure in one day. The risk of DVT(blood clot) is too great. Consult with a few plastic surgeons for an exam and review of your medical history to develop a reasonable surgical plan.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Tummy Tuck - BBL and Tummy Tuck?

Thank you for your question. I do not think it is a good idea to have a tummy tuck and BBL at the same time. I believe you will have better results if you stage the procedures. First do liposuction to harvest fat from the hips, flanks, thighs, and abdomen. This fat can be used for the BBL. Once you have recovered from Stage 1, a tummy tuck can be performed. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon who commonly performs these procedures. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of their work. Hope this helps and good luck. 

Breast augmentation, tummy tuck and BBL - all at once?

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over and BBL
  • It is possible but generally wiser to have two procedures - the BBL first.
  • There are two reasons - doing both together is painful, there is no comfortable position.
  • Second, surgery tends to take longer than 6 hours, which is the recommended safe limit of elective surgery.
  • Sometimes it is reasonable to combine them - and a few surgeons routinely do so - but it is good to understand the pros and cons, before you have this all done at once.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Combination Surgery

It is possible to have the combination surgery that you request. I would make sure to consult with a PS with significant experience and have a discussion about the pros and cons. 

Gary L. Ross, MBChB, FRCS
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Make Over

Hello, thanks for your question,  this procedure in plastic surgery is very common, its important for you to know that this kind of procedure requieres a minumuns levels of CBC, becasue this is combine procedures. but if everything its ok of course you can do it!

Jean Paul Giudicelli Saba, MD

About the Mommy Makeover

A Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.  #Combined operations are often performed with our #Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with a #MommyMakeover. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your physician and board-certified plastic surgeon. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Multiple procedures

You appear to be a good candidate for the surgeries you are considering.  If they can be done at the same time will vary depending on the surgical time and the opinion of the surgeon you choose.  You will have some comfort issues after as you'll be sore on your front and back, so positioning may be challenging for you during recovery.  Speak with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to develop a surgical plan that's right for you.

Camille Cash, MD

Multiple procedures

Thank you for your question.  I prefer not to do all those procedures at once because 1. length of procedure increases risk 2. A BBL would require you to be off your buttocks for several weeks and would make it very difficult and uncomfortable while trying to avoid pressure to the breast and abdominal surgical sites at the same time.  Good luck.

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS