I think I have tubular breasts and I want to fix them. What is the most effective way to do this? (photos)

I would like perkier, rounder breasts. I want my areola to be higher up and maybe a bit smaller. My breasts are not that big, but I am fine with their current size. I do not want implants of any kind. Would I be a good candidate for a breast lift? How much does a breast lift generally cost (an estimate)? What would the results be, realistically?

Ultimate Breast Lift method

Hi,

I do not believe you have tubular breasts. Your breasts can be easily reshaped and re-positioned without implants nor a vertical scar using the Ultimate Breast Lift method. Upper fullness is created using your own tissues without the extra cost, risks and complications associated with breast implants. The UBL method also uses your pec muscles to strengthen the lift without relying on the skin envelope alone like vertical scar lift techniques. Take a look at the results below.

Gary Horndeski M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

I don't think you have tuberous breasts

I do, however, think you would do awesome with a lift.  I think you need a superior pedicle lift that will make them perkier and keep them rounder and more youthful appearing.  You could always do some fat grafting by doing liposuction somewhere and placing that fat in your breasts to help achieve the volume you provided in your ideal pictures.  Either way, you will look fantastic.  Prices vary and be weary of cheap plastic surgery.  Surgeons can command a price for a reason- typically because they are good at what they do.  I would guess most surgeons would charge $7000-$10,000 and credit lines are available to help you with payment plans.  Choose a surgeon that gets incredible results and don't be afraid to make a trip somewhere if you don't feel a good connection with any surgeons you consult with.  Hope this helps.

-JGH

Full breast lift

Thank you for your question and photos.  You would benefit from a full breast lift with a reduction of the left breast it appears.  This procedure would lift your breasts to a more ideal position on your chest and will reduce the size of your areolae as well.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Breast Lift

I would recommend a breast lift using a periareolar technique.  If you desire more volume, a small implant can be added.  An in office exam is necessary to determine what size implant would be adequate.  

Breast lift

You are a perfect candidate for a vertical breast lift. You will get a fuller rounded breast and only a lollipop scar your own tissue could be used to build the central mound. Thank you for your question. 

Luis A. Vinas, MD

Lift or not

After looking at your photros I think alift with a reduction in the size of your areolas is reasonable and you could consider a breast implant or perhaps use some of your own fatty tissue to augment the breast.This is a great alternative.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift or tuberous?

While for most women, who like the size of their breasts but want them to be a little "Perkier", a breast lift is a very good option.
One of the elements of a tuberous breast deformity, however, is a higher than normal inframammary fold, which if unaddressed when doing a breast lift, could result in an unnaturally high breast.
it is difficult to say in the first picture of this is the case with you, although your fold does look a little higher than what I would anticipate. 
The best option is to seek out a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. 

Breast lift

Thank you for your question.  If you want rounder, perkier breasts with a higher nipple position and smaller areolas without the use of implants, then a mastopexy (breast lift) would be a great option.  Incision options could be lollipop (circumvertical) or anchor shaped (wise pattern).  The last scar option, would allow the greatest flexibility for the surgeon to contour and re-shape your breasts.  Average cost of this procedure based on nearly 1700 realself patient reviews is about $7875.  This will vary from region to region and surgeon to surgeon.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS