I got a rhinoplasty a month ago (6/16/16) and yesterday my friend hit my nose with with his teeth by mistake? (Photos)

This morning I woke up with a red spot on nose bridge and a hump. I am very worried the hump will never go away and my nose will remain with a red spot. Should I be doing anything to it now? Icing it?

Rhinoplasty a month ago and hit your nose on friend's teeth

Rhinoplasty recovery is a healing process. Unfortunately accidents happen. It's important how you proceed after the accident.#1. You'll need to return to your surgeon as soon as possible so they may evaluate your nose for injury or changes. This is challenging because you are so early in the healing process. #2 Going back to your surgeon gives them the opportunity to see your nose right after the injury, so they can compare it to your nose in future visits as it continues to heal. Photos are important.#3 Follow your surgeon's instructions regarding your nose. They may want to start antibiotics because the human mouth/teeth has a lot of bacteria in it. #4 Keep followup appointments, even if it's just to see your nose. It's helps with decision making.Safety comes first. 

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

1 month post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with only 1 month after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Bump of nose post rhinoplasty

If the bump appeared/red spot appeared after the trauma (teeth) it might represent a small area of swelling after the trauma.  The only thing that I am concerned with is that human bites have quite a bit of bacteria and can get infected.  Hence, call your PS and have a quick check-up

Raghu Athre, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon