I had panniculectomy 2 months after a c section. Any suggestions?

The plastic surgeon said it would be fine becuase i wasn't getting muscle work done. Im in alot of pain. I keep reading in heard doctors say you should wait 6 months or more. Should I be afraid

Pain after panniculectomy

Without an examination obviously it's more difficult to be definitive.  In my experience, patients have a spectrum of post-operative discomfort after panniculectomy.  While you didn't have any "muscle work" done as part of a simple panniculectomy, the discomfort can be surprising and last longer for some people.  You've had two procedures in the same areas back to back so I wouldn't be surprised if you were more sensitive and tender than anticipated.  That being said, it is certainly worth consulting your surgeon.  There is a lot of scarring and healing that happen in the first 3 months after the surgery and then a process of maturation of the scar tissue so I would go straight to worrying at this point assuming you've recently had an exam by your surgeon.  If you haven't I'd get in to see them.  Hope that helps.

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon