I know everyone panics during their first weeks. Does this look normal? I am worried about the flatness at the nipple. (Photo)

I am one week post removal of leaking gel implants, replace with gel implants, both over the muscle since it had been so long that he could not go under muscle due to possibility damaging muscle. Also a breast lift. I am worried about the flatness at the nipple or lack of projection? Is this normal for one week? I am including pre and one week post pics

1 week postop Breast revision

Thank you for your photos and question.  It is way to early in the healing process to make a determination about your results.  At this stage, everything looks to be healing appropriately with the expected swelling and bruising. I would not worry at this stage, allow several weeks to pass.
Good Luck!

Flat nipples

Don't woory since you are only one week post op.This will improve with time.You need to give it several months so sit back,relax and be patient.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Concerned about breast revision

Thank you for the pictures. You still have a lot of healing to do. In my opinion you will need of revision once healing is complete. Your breast lift seems to be inadequate.

A little panic over flat nipples.

Dear Chanel1,
It is still very early in the healing period following implant replacement and breast lift. The pictures you provided look quite normal at this time. Not only is the skin stretched tight at the time of surgery, your breasts are swollen making it worse. This will all improve. It will take another 6-8 weeks for your breasts to "settle down" and normalize. Be patient, be sure and do your follow-up visits with your surgeon and ultimately enjoy the results of your surgery.

Kevin L. Smith, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

I know everyone panics during their first weeks. Does this look normal? I am worried about the flatness at the nipple.

Early result looks very good over the internet posted photos you supplied. Allow 3 months healing than determine if revision is needed...