I need a Lipo / body sculpting? (photos)

on my back and I guess with that goes a body sculpting but I think $4500 is a lot since I just paid the same for a Tummy tuck less than a year ago, Im inquiring estimates if anyone can tell me and would I need

I need a Lipo / body sculpting?

Price is relative and should never be used as your deciding factor. You have a considerable amount of fat located in your hips,flanks and back. When patients have more fat to remove the time involved, facility and anesthesia costs all go up. Prices will vary in the region of the country so make sure to check out surgeons in various cities. 

Never settle for less. If it sounds to good to be true, it usually is. when selecting your surgeon, research, research and then research some more. The key is............ does the surgeon have a keen sense of aesthetics? Can he/she create a shapely, attractive figure or are they just technicians that wind up with large unshapely forms? The same holds true for the liposuction portion of the procedure. Understand that liposuction whether SAL, PAL or UAL ( not including LAL because the fat obtained through this technique will not be useful) is not that technically challenging. However, the keen aesthetic eye will determine the eventual work of art.

Always seek out the opinion of a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery with years of experience in liposuction and fat transfers. Furthermore request to see before and after photos of previous patients by that doctor....not a clinic or surgery center. Do your homework......research and verify the doctor's credentials. Have they had problems with the Board of Medicine, disciplinary or otherwise. Any law suits?

How about the center, clinic or facility? Are they accredited by a national organization or do they just have State approval. Understand that at the current time, there are three nationally recognized organizations responsible for the highest levels of patient safety, AAAASF, AAACH and JCHO. You owe it to yourself to position yourself for the best possible results but under the most stringent safety regulations, If you have kids, even more so.

How about anesthesia? Will you have a medical doctor certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology or a certified nurse anesthetist (CRNA)? Understand that there is no substitute for research. Cosmetic surgery, no matter how simple it may be to the patients, are invasive procedures and as such carry certain risks and complications.

In our office we use TouchMD which is a web based program in which patients have the ability to load their picture unto the program. We accomodate patinets from as far away as California. I then evaluate them and can actually draw on the picture to show a potential patient where the incisions would be located and how the procedure is to be realized. It's all done to comply with HIPPA which is the federal law that protects the patient's medical information. Look them up.

Give yourself the highest percentage of a sucssesful operation. Good luck, Dr PG

Liposuction lipocontouring

From your photos it appears as if your body could benefit from liposuction contouring.  Whether $4500 is too much is, well, your own consideration.  One must consider all the areas that you are looking at in order to improve as well as considering the relative difficulty in approaching those areas surgically that a fee is determined. Io don't know if the fee you were quoted includes the OR/anesthesia but even without that being included I think $4500 is a good fee for the prospective patient.

J. Howell Tiller, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

I looks like you really need body shaping for problems areas not treated when you had your tummy tuck. I suggest seeing a full body contouring specialist.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Cost of lower and mid back liposuction

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• Liposuction of your back can be done and will improve your shape a lot.
  • The fee seems reasonable - depending on the anesthesia used.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Surgery

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided pictures with information as well.. I recommend you to do a research per country, here at The Dominican Republic the average costs are between US$ 3700 with bbl included.. You need liposuction on upper and lower back, flanks, upper and lower abdomen..

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

I need a Lipo / body sculpting?

It appears that you have a significant amount of fat to liposuction and the potential improvement if done correctly is very good.  Depending upon the anesthesia administered, that price seems reasonable (assuming that it does include an anesthetist and a certified operating room).  Keep in mind that the quality of the work is important and your safety is paramount. 

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Liposuction and Lipo sculpting are basically the same thing.

From the photograph it looks as though you would be a good candidate for liposuction (liposculpture) of the back. Expect to pay about $1500 per area. It may vary somewhat depending upon the type of anesthesia used in the efficiency of the surgeon. $4500 for just the waist area seems bit pricey.

I need a Lipo / body sculpting?

The fees vary from Practice to Practice, experience of Surgeon, time spent in the operating room. I do not encourage "price shopping" when it comes to surgery. The most important element is to find the most experienced and skilled Board Certified PS

Lipo fee

Agree with Dr Blinski below. The fee quoted to treat your muffin top and back is reasonable for a professional who takes the time and effort to create high quality results. Cut rates often are associated with shoddy work.

Richard Sadove, MD
Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

I need a Lipo / body sculpting?

Using cut rate "clinicas" for cheap surgery is why you paid so little for full TT. The fee this clinica quoted for lipo seems fair also ...