I had a full TT with lipo 3 wks ago with no muscle repair and have a crease and pouch on each side. (photos)

The swelling is going down, but I seem to have a crease line underneath my belly button and there is also a slight bulge on each side of the crease Is this normal or should I call my PS concerning?

Problems after short-scar TT

It's difficult to assess this from the limited photos posted.  I would check in with your surgeon - make sure you don't have a seroma - as you look more swollen than I typically see.  Are you using a compression wrap?

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.At this point (3 weeks post-po) the swelling is normal.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Kind regards
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

I had a full TT with lipo 3 wks ago with no muscle repair and have a crease and pouch on each side.

A few issues but still very early in healing phases. Appears as a short scar TT was done thus the central areas are bunched causing this vertical indentation of the skin under the bb. Plus the two hills of skin and fat on either side accentuated. Only after 3 to 6 months healing can a determination be offered if revision, lipo, or both are indicated. But during this healing phase I might recommend weekly ThermiSmooth 250 RF sessions on the areas. Fee $500/session.

Need more photos

It would be helpful to have photos with the scar uncovered and in better light in order to see the belly button more clearly, because it is hard to tell what type of tummy tuck you had.  If you have any concerns, it is always OK to call your plastic surgeon.  He/she knows more about your individual surgery than anybody else.