I am 220 with a BMI of 38 and 5'4. Any suggestions?

I am 220 with a BMI of 38 and 5'4. Just had my second c-section 2 months ago. Is it too early to have a panniculectomy?

Panniculectomy/Abdominoplasty/Tummy Tuck/ Liposuction/Hi Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question. Yes.  I would recommend that you wait 6-12 months after you finish breastfeeding prior to undergoing elective surgery.  This will give you body time to recover and heal as well as for your hormones to recalibrate.For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon