Hole in navel after TT. Is this something of grave concern? (Photo)

I am 2 month post op odeon having a full TT When I took off my compressing no garment this morning I noticed a hole in my navel is this something of grave concern?

Hole in navel after TT. Is this something of grave concern?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  This appears to be either an area of superficial wound dehiscence or a possible suture-related issue.  If the former, conservative dressing care will allow your body to heal from the inside out, if the latter you may need the suture removed in order to achieve complete closure.  See your surgeon for an in-person evaluation.  

TT and navel wound

Thank you for your question. It looks small and granulating. It will usually heal by itself with some local wound care. Please follow instructions from your PS.

Hole in the abdomen around umbilicus

This appears to be a very small hole without pus or blood discharge.  I would definitely let your Plastic Surgeon know about this, but probably a simple wound care  treatment or minor debridement may be required.  Congratulations on making the decision to have a tummy tuck at this time!
Good luck to you.
Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Seems you have had many postop issues! Best to seek in person second opinions and possible revisions and or corrections.

Hole in navel after tummy tuck

First of all, this is not a "grave" problem.  You are probably extruding a small remnant of the absorbable suture material that was used to close the incision.  Follow up with your surgeon. This can be easily removed in the office in a few minutes.  Even if you have a small wound there, it should heal quickly without any problem.   Best wishes to you! 

Erik Miles, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon