Got hit in the nose 1 month post-op and a lump formed on bridge of nose. Will it ever go away? (Photo)

I got hit in the nose really hard 2 days ago after being a month in post operation. A bump formed. I am nervous that the bump will stay and never leave. Cannot go visit my PS as I got my rhinoplasty overseas. Should I be doing anything to it? Will the bump stay forever?

Got hit in the nose 1 month post-op and a lump formed on bridge of nose. Will it ever go away?

You need to see a boarded surgeon here in USA or fly back to original surgeon in where ever location? You will need surgery.