Hematoma after receiving Juvederm injection in August? (photo)

I have a noticeable lump in my nasolabial fold, it looks like a pimple honestly, but I know for a fact that it is not a pimple. I believe that it is a hematoma, but I do not want to assume anything. Is it possible that I could have a hematoma from a Juvederm injection that I received in August?

Lump After Injection

This does not appear to be a hematoma. I recommend you have this looked at by your injector and a dermatologist to get an appropriate diagnosis.

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Hematoma

In my opinion it is not look like a hematoma. I would suggest following up with a dermatologist. Thank you for your question.

Hematoma after Inj

What you have is not a hematoma, and not related to the filler you had.  You should follow up with your dermatologist for an assessment.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Post Juvederm injection

Thank you for your question. This does not look like a hematoma. I would recommend you make an appointment with your dermatologist for an evaluation of the lesion and possible biopsy. 

Lenore Sikorski, MD
Orange County Dermatologist

Nasolabial lump

Please follow up with your dermatologist for a through examination and possibly biopsy of the lesion.

Michelle Ellern, DO
Livingston Physician

Getting to the bottom of it--Nasolabial Lump after Juvederm

This doesn't look like a hematoma and would be unlikely to be as a result of your injection in August. I recommend getting a formal consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist to evaluate and treat. Best, Dr. Emer

Juvederm

This does not appear to be a hematoma.  Since it has been some time since your injection it is likely not related to your injection.  I would visit with a dermatologist for an evaluation.

Camille Cash, MD

Nasolabial fold lesion

This is not a hematoma. It needs to be looked at by a derm. It's most likely something that should be biopsied.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Suspicious skin growths

Seek immediate evaluation by a board-certified dermatologist. This is not a hematoma. Hematomas do not last that long and do not look anything like the bump in your nasolabial fold.

Elizabeth Damstetter, MD
Chicago Dermatologist

Hematoma after receiving Juvederm injection in August?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  This does not appear to be a hematoma and I would be in favor of you discussing this with your injector as well as a dermatologist to have an appropriate diagnosis made and treatment offered.  Do you happen to have a before picture that you can show?  Best wishes.