Harvested fat.

What is harvested body fat? And could one gain weight to convert from fluffy fat to harvested?

What is harvested fat?

Harvested fat simply means fat that is taken (or harvested) from one area, and transferred to a different area for the purpose of enhancing contour.  I am not a fan of gaining weight for the purpose of fat transfer surgery, especially because you may not gain the wait in ideal locations for harvesting, and it may be difficult to lose weight in unwanted areas after surgery.Windell Davis Boutte, MD

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

Fat can be harvested from any area and transferred to areas like the buttock, breasts, face and muscles. I suggest seeing an expert in 4D vaser contouring. Best, Dr. Emer.