Would they be able to give me curves with a tummy tuck? (Photo)

Would I be able to get some craves with a fully tummy tuck is there anyway I can add more volume to but in the process

Tummy tuck + Lipo candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 

In this regard, I recommend you a Full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Kind regards

Tummy tuck

Thank you for your question. With tummy tuck you can remove excess skin and fat from the lower abdomen and restore the weakened abdominal wall, giving a firmer and smoother appearance.  We nearly always add liposuction to our tummy tucks to sculpt the body 360 degrees to achieve an ideal feminine figure with more curves. Tummy tuck is a very powerful technique in the right hands, and can have dramatic results if done correctly.  You definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

? Improve curves with tummy tuck and fat transfer to gluteal area.

Thank you for your question. You may benefit from a tummy tuck, abdominal liposuction or a combination of both. An actual physical examination would be necessary to determine which option would best for you. You certainly could also receive gluteal enhancement (BBL) with fat transfer which would be obtained from the abdomen, hips, flank, and back region. Seek out an experienced Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS). Best of luck!

Good candidate for tummy tuck and lipoesculture of the back and waist

An abdominoplasty surgery (tummy tuck) will improve you abdomen from the hip bone to the front, as plastic surgeons also tight the muscle will also help to improve your waist, but if you are really concern about getting more definition of your waist you should treat your flanks with a liposuction. Besides, you can use this fat for a bbl and to make a more curvy definition. Good luck!!

Ricardo Ventura, MD

Tummy tuck

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction.  This can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.  Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.  Fat grafting to the buttock can be performed at the same time.  These procedures can result in a nice contour or curves in the waistline and buttock region.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Would they be able to give me curves with a tummy tuck?

Without a full set of photos especially the front, and the benefit of physical exam- it's difficult to comment accurately. From your profile view- it appears you have a convexity and I'm not certain you have enough loose skin to merit Abdominoplasty. Seek an experienced BC PS for in person exam

performing a lipo-abdominoplasty will definitely give you more curves, instead of throwing away the fat from the liposuction, some or all of that fat can be transferred to your backside in the areas you desire.

Curves with tummy tuck

Hi ChrystalI think that you should be able to get "curves".  Actually, you have curves, and they should be improved.  You may need a bit of lipo in the flank upper buttocks area to help.You need to understand that the scar will run through your tattoos and they will be damaged.Best to you.

Tummy Tuck - Am I A Candidate? Curves?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy. The abdominal skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Liposuction could be used to better define your flanks and hips at the time of tummy tuck surgery. It does not appear that you will need a vertical scar. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!