Full body lift, or extended tummy tuck? (Photo)

Hello I lost over 100 pounds and i have extra lose skin all around my body.I would like to remove as much of the skin as possible but i also would like to add fat to hips and butt, Will i be able to acomplish what i want with the extended tummy tuck and a bbl?

Lower body lift

You are a perfect candidate for a Lower Body Lift, which in my hands, means a Circumferential Tummy Tuck to get rid of the saggy skin on abdomen, Muscle Repair in order to achieve a smaller waist, also a Lateral (outer) Thigh Lift and a Real Buttocks Lift in order to create a smoother surface on the butt and lifted and tighter one. 
During this procedure it will be very nice to create some curves to your butt by adding some volume, moderate and attractive, using your own tissues (fat)
Be encouraged, \You will be looking awesome.
Dr. Cardenas 

Best procedures for you, some advice:

Congratulations on your weight loss !
In this regard, I'm totally agree with you, therefore i recommend you a Full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.
Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Body lift

You could go with either a circumferential lift or an extended abdominoplasty.  The circumferential procedure does excise skin above your buttock region to help lift that area.  However, it does result in unsightly scars that are frequently uneven.  Also it may result in loosing the natural curves of your waist due to skin tension in that area.  See if you like the effect removing this skin has by askin your surgeon to simulate it in the office by pinching the skin he would excise.  

BBL w/ TT or Body Lift?

From the pictures you provided it seems that your expectations are to maintain some curves but rid yourself of excess skin. A circumferential body lift is what I would recommend and also the use of posterior fat to create a butt lift while safely removing the skin. I would only combine what I mentioned above and add fat to other areas at a later date. It's always best to see a board certified plastic surgeon in person for evaluation before deciding on surgery.

Thank you for your question, I hope this helped!

Melinda Lacerna, MD FACS

Full body lift, or extended tummy tuck?

Congratulations on your weight loss! This type of commitment will improve your lifestyle and quality of living. The execs skin and fat can be removed with an extended Abdominoplasty provided you can live with and accept the scar. All of the excess skin and fat from 1- 2 inches above the umbilicus, down to the top of the pubic hair can be removed. This incision may extend beyond the hip and partially toward the mid line of the back. I am not an advocate of gluteal augmentation at the same time as the Tummy Tuck. In order to achieve the best, tightest, flattest abdomen - this should be the main focus. Other buttock  contouring procedures should be done at a different time. You could however, have a breast procedure at the same time as the abdomen 

Lower body lift or extended tummy tuck?

Hello and thank you for your question. Congratulations on your weight loss. I specialize in post massive weight loss body contouring. I have specifically developed a flap to either maintain or increase your hip size at the same time a buttock lift and augmentation is also done. This is standard in my lower body lift. This I believe is the treatment of choice in massive weight loss patients.  However on examination you may have reasons to just do the extended tummy.  Seek out consultations with ps who perform lots of post massive weight loss body contouring.  Good luck. 
Sincerely. 
Peter Fisher M.D 

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Body lift for sure

The so called saddle bags on the sides will not improve with just a TT. The body lift is the best procedure for you. Many doctors do not do this procedure. With a good team it usually only takes me 4 hours and you go home after surgery. Interview a number of board certified plastic surgeons and look at their before and after pics. Good Luck!

Gregory T. Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Full body lift, or extended tummy tuck?

In State of Florida office surgery guidelines only allows with a TT 1 liter of lipo aspirate! Thus you CAN NOT have a combination of BBL with extended full TT in same office operation!. If you are being done in hospital operant suite/room than can combine but you will have a few days in hospital and the added $$$s. Best to discuss wth your chosen surgeon in person for complete understanding......

Standard abdominoplasty

When you took your side photograph, you twisted your body and therefore it makes giving you an accurate opinion difficult.

From your appearance, it would seem to me that a standard abdominoplasty would be in order for you.  Best to consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and obtain his/her opinon.

Body lift or Extended TT

Thank you for your question. Based on the history and pictures body lift will address loose skin abdomen hips and buttocks and give optimal results. Extended TT will not address hip and buttock loose skin. In my practice body lifts are more common for weight loss patients than TT. I recommend to see a board certified PS for evaluation