Fat transfer to hips and butt plus inner thigh lift. (photos)

Hello I had a 360 body lift and im very happy with my results..My only complaint would be that I lost all the volume in my butt and I look boxy compare to before..I'm not blaming my doctor,I think he did an amazing job for what he had to work with..but now I feel like I cannot show off my new body because of that.. My question is do I enough fat left maybe in my thighs for a fat transfer to my hips and butt? Thanks!!!

Body lift

The sag of your tissues, gave you more a curve. As the lax tissue was removed/lifted it left you a bit boxy. Fat grafting if available may be beneficial.

Body lift

your results look great.  You can use the fat that you are pinching in the photo.  It's hard to say if it is enough.  Since it is all the fat that you have,  you have no other choice.  It can only make things better. 

Omeed Memar, MD, PhD
Chicago Dermatologic Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

Post lifting you can do buttock shaping and even do fine contouring of the area that was lifted. I suggest you see a VASER expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

Fat transfer to buttocks

To be quite honest, your results are fantastic. Your surgeon did a phenomenal job with your body contouring procedure. Buttock fat transfer is unpredictable and you are unlikely to get much improvement with additional liposuction and transfer, because there is not really enough fat left to give you a sustainable and noticeable result. I believe that at this point your best option would be to have buttock implants placed to increase the projection of your derriere! Find a surgeon who performs buttock implant surgery well. Good luck. 

Erez Sternberg, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

"Flat Butt" after weight loss and Lower Body Lift

You look great due to your weight loss and your surgeon's skill. 
Your buttock can be greatly enhanced by 4D or HiDef Liposuction of the lower back and flanks. You still have some fat in the anterior tummy, lower back and flanks to add volume to the sides of the buttocks to make them rounder and fuller. Although your inner thighs have some fat they do not appear to have a significant amount of it. That's the price of being as thin as you have become. I think that if your surgeon can produce the results he has, surely he could do a great job with lipoduction and fat grafting to get you a home run tesult. I encourage you to speak with him. 
Dr. Peter. A. Aldea
Memphis, TN

Fat transfer to hips and butt plus inner thigh lift.

in my over the internet opinion you need to gain 15 pounds to have enough fat for transfer. BTW can not combine in office surgery BBL with thigh lifts