Will fat grafting be enough for the Banana Roll where all fat was removed with liposuction? (Photo)

Do you think fat grafting will correct the banana roll area? I had liposuction not realizing this was an area that was going to be done and now left with sagging butt on top of indents all over thighs which I know fat grafting is best option. I have no shape whatsoever and went from having curves to looking box shaped. Very concerned about banana roll area!!!

Fat Grafting and Banana Roll

The "banana roll"  may be improved with fat grafting in order to treat  the sagging caused by liposuction. The indents will be difficult to correct completely and may require more than one treatment.  Skin tightening modalities may also be indicated.                                                                                                                                                         It is critical to avoid the areas that are not amenable to liposuction in order to avoid such deformities. Please consult with an experienced  Plastic Surgeon who is able to offer you the best results in fat grafting.

Warm regards,

Dr. Pedy Ganchi                                                                                                                                                        Village Plastic Surgery

Ridgewood Plastic Surgeon

Banana Roll Resolution--VASER HI DEF, ThermiRF, fat grafting

I'm not sure when you had your procedure. A hi definition 4D contouring revision with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting can help give you the shape and fat reduction you are looking for. Excess skin may need to be removed at the same time. I suggest a formal consultation with a body contouring expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

Fat Grafting

Thank you for posting your question. From your pictures, I believe fat grafting can improve the area. I recommend meeting with an experienced, board certified physician for an in-person consultation to determine the best treatment option for you. Best of luck.

Jan Zemplenyi, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Improvement in the over-suctioned banana rolls

Yes - fat grafting should help this area significantly.... but may not make it "perfectly perfect".  This deflation problem is one of the reasons people should be very careful with (or completely avoid) doing liposuction in the banana roll area.

Fat grafting

This is your best option to correct this area as well as any areas with contour irregularities.  The issue with fat grafting is that it may require at least 2 treatments to get a permanent correction.