Is there anything that can be done to make my eyes/eyelids look the same size? (photos)

My eyes look to be to completely different shapes and I've notice it's many because one of my eyelids (the one on the left in photos) sits higher up on my eyes, is there any way to fix this and make it look more normal? Thanks

Eyelid asymmetry

The photos you provided are not sufficient for a valid opinion of your personal condition.  In general eyelid asymmetry can frequently be corrected with eyelid surgery, but you first need to be evaluated to determine the cause.  I would advise visiting with your local area facial plastic surgeon for an evaluation.  Best Regards

New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Different eyelids

It is difficult to tell from just these photos. You do have a mild ptosis(drooping) of the left eyelid. Are those scars on your eyelids from a previous surgery? You need to see a oculoplastic specialist for an in person evaluation.

Byron A. Long, MD
Marietta Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eye prominence

The photos are insufficient to evaluate the problem, and you probably should see a neuro-ophthalmologist.  There is a difference between exorbitism and exophthalmos and the causes/treatment.

Richard O. Gregory, MD

Asymmetric eyes

Difficult to tell from the photo as the photos are distorted. It should be possible to make eyes more symmetric. See video below.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyelids too open

There are any number of reasons that could be contributing to this and they are not all related to the eyelids themselves. It would take an in-person exam by a plastic surgeon to evaluate your cause and make any recommendations for treatment.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Eyelid asymmetry

Your eyes are both too open - with the lid above the cornea/iris.  This can occur with thyroid problems.  You need to see an oculoplastic surgeon to evaluate your eyes, orbit, and eyelid muscles.  Then they can decide if more testing is necessary..     

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon