In dents in breast implants? Will it go away? (photo)

I noticed I have two slight in dents in the inner and outer corner on my right breast, like they're not rounded compared to my left breast. It's not major but it bothers me Will this go away?

Depends on when your surgery was performed

The indentations should round out assuming you are early after surgery.  If it has been more than 6 months after surgery then it would require revision.

Posted photos do NOT demonstrate the issue of dents??? Best t ask your operative surgeon. Appears as an early post op result posted???? 

Dents post aug

This could be do to the capsule which evrybody gets.Not knowing how long ago the surgery was maybe some massage would help.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon