Around what cup size will I be?

I am 5'3 about 130 pounds. Before I wore 34b and was a small b cup. Would 250cc get me to a full c cup?

Cup size after breast procedure.

When it comes to cup size and cc size, there is really no direct association. I would urge you to discuss your individual breast size goals with a certified plastic surgeon. He may even suggest trying different implant sizers to see which size you prefer.

Dr. Jonathan Berman

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Cup size after breast augmentation

The best way to plan breast augmentation is to use sizers: wear a thin bra and a tight tee shirt and try on special impants called sizers that are designed to fit over the breast and under the bra.  This is how to tell which implant size is best for you.

Around what cup size will I be?

Thank you for sharing your question. Unfortunately there is no direct correlation between cc size and bra cup dimensions and I would recommend reaching out to your surgeon to better discuss your goal appearance and the size of implant that will fit your frame in order to get you from a small to a full B.  Hope this helps.

Around what cup size will I be?

The best cosmetic result in any particular breast augmentation patient depends on a variety of factors, including: your individual anatomy, realistic expectations, a thorough discussion with the plastic surgeon about the options, and an understanding of the pros and cons of any particular implant choice. Proper sizing is not just about the number of cc’s. The thickness of your tissue, breast dimensions which include the width, height, and projection, as well as chest wall width all need to be considered when choosing an implant. Trying on implant “sizers” of various shapes and volumes while wearing a tight t-shirt, bra, or bathing sit at a preoperative visit will help you and your surgeon choose the optimal implant.

There are no manufacturers' standards for cup sizing in the bra industry. The cups of a 34 C and a 38 C are significantly different. Cup size varies from manufacturer to manufacturer and even within styles from any particular manufacturer.

Keep in mind that following the advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you exactly what to do without examining you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of each operative procedure would not be in your best interest. I would suggest that your plastic surgeon be certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person. 

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California  

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Try on sizers

That sounds small to me.  But you have to decide for yourself. The best way to determine the size for your personal perception of the perfect breast is to try on sizers.   This way you can see how they fit on you, how they add to your current volume, and whether they fit your frame.  Although the surgeon can guide you, only you will be able to tell what is the right size.  Try on sizers.

Breast implant size

Very hard to guess size in person much less over the internet. 250cc should increase you at least one cup size, but whether it will get you to what you consider a "full C", I cannot say. I would recommend you try on sizers again till you have the look of a full C and you will feel safer about your choice even if you wind up still at 250. Good luck. 

​Focus on the look not the cc or cup size

Focus on the look not the cc or cup size. Patient's often regret decisions based on extraneous factors as you may end up with suboptimal result. Bra's vary from store to store, and cc's mean nothing in isolation. You should be measured during your consult and offered implants within a 5mm window of those measurements in multiple styles. For what's its worth, in my experience a dimensionally sound mod+ profile tends to go from an A+/B- to the magical full C or small D. A high profile (or SRF) would be about 100ccs larger to maintain the same base width and more like a Full D but VS will call it a DD or DDD, particularly in a 32-34. Ultimately, try on the different styles and look in the mirror. When you see the look you like, pick that style! This requires a consult, exam, measurements and sizing with a board certified plastic surgeon. My patients select the implant style and their chest dimensions dictate the number of cc's. I make specific recommendations to each and every of the augmentation patients I see annually based on: 1) dimensional planning 2) expressed goals 3) amount and quality of tissue to hide the implant. I have included a link with my explanation of the different implants and what to expect from your consult as well as hundreds of before and after photos to see what change implants of a particular size deliver. Best of luck. #drfeldman #BancroftFeldman #breastaugmentation #sugarland #HoustonTX

Breast Implant Revision/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgeryy

I appreciate your question. It depends on your chest wall measurements and existing breast tissue as implant size does not accurately correlate to a bra size.  It also depends on the brand and style of bra you wear as size varies from manufacturer to manufacturer. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck!Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon