Is over-the-counter natural progesterone cream (rubbed onto skin) ok to use prior to surgery?

I'm having surgery in a couple weeks (i.e. breast lift, facial mini lift wth platysmaplasty). I was not instructed either way regarding the use of over-the-counter progesterone cream prior to surgery. It's rubbed on to the skin. What advice would you give to your patients regarding this matter? Thank you in advance for your opinions.

Why not call your surgeon to ask!?  Ewe are not doing your surgery so our responses are not valid. I would in my private practice NOT allow this cream to be used.