My concern is coming home with little to no result. I struggle gaining weight. I'm 5'6/120 -130. Is BBL an option for me?(photo)

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I would recommend that you schedule an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination of your body and see if you are a good candidate for BBL or not. If you have little body fat, you may be a better candidate for buttock implants. For patients who have little body fat I recommend using buttock implants using the XYZ technique which is intramuscular. This would be the best option for you if you do not have enough body fat to harvest for a Brazilian butt lift to achieve your cosmetic goals.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Is BBL an option for me?

Hello Dear, thank you so much for your questions and pictures.

According with your pictures you would be an excellent candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift รง, One of the benefits of process Brazilian butt lift comes from using fat from the patient's body. The process greatly reduces rejection rates and eliminating many risks.

Hope hear from you soon , best wishes!!

Ramon Morales, MD

Am I a BBL candidate?

Based on your preliminary pictures I think you have enough fat to contour your waist and give you an improvement in your buttock volume. The best way to determine if you are a candidate is to schedule a consultation with a board certified surgeon who specializes in BBL. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Sejal M. Patel, MD

My concern is coming home with little to no result. I struggle gaining weight. I'm 5'6/120 -130. Is BBL an option for me?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.... You are a good candidate to have liposuction with brazilian butt lift, get a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon, good luck love!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD