Do I have capsular contracture? (Photo)

No firmness, no pain but one of my implants is alot higher up than the other and drops down. :( It looks very strange.

Do I have capsular contracture?

Without further information and pre-op photos- it is impossible to render an accurate opinion. Generally, my impression with this situation- is to remove them and start over. This not - in my opinion, an acceptable result. Follow up with an experienced Board Certified PS who specializes in revision surgeries. For more info you can view this video here:

Capsule

Hello dear, you should get a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon, you know that implants can change with time, maybe you need to remove them and have another ones

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Implant issue

If the implants have been in for a while, then I would say that it certainly looks like you m ay have a capsule. If the surgery was done recently( within the last few weeks) then I would say give it time.

Capsular Contracture

Assuming it didn't always look like that and your left implant moved north as your right implant settled you have grade III capsular contracture. If it always looked like that, then the pocket was likely not fully developed. Either way return to your surgeon for a revision.

Capsular contracture

Thank you for your question and photos.  You need to be seen in person by your operating surgeon to be evaluated.  If you are more than six months post-op or have been determined to have a capsular contracture, you will most likely need a revision.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Do I have capsular contracture?

I can't be sure what you have without an examination, but i can tell you for sure that something went wrong! You need to be evaluated by a surgeon with experience in complex breast revision surgery. To make sure your consultation goes well, please go prepared to answer some important questions. For cases like this, it is best to have before and after photos, implant card or information regarding type and size of implant, and some office notes from the prior surgeon.
It is really important to know how you looked before any surgery and how long it has been since surgery and photos will help with that. Good luck.

Erez Sternberg, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Do I have capsular contracture? (Photo)

After reviewing ALL your postings it is obvious you have an issue, most likely capsule formation. But only in person examination would allow a exact dx. Best to return to the "clinica" to be offered a dx or seek in person opinions from boarded private practice PSs. 

Capsule or not

Everyone who gets a breast implant will get a capsule.It looks like the right breast is riding high because the capsule is pushing up on the implant.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Do I have capsular contracture?

If higher implant is soft and moveable you do not have capsular contracture.

Based in your nipple position my guess is that you had asymmetry pre op with the right breast lower than the left. If so you may need a breast lift on the right lower side. See below for more on asymmetry:

Capsular contracture?

Thank you for the question and the photographs. The area of concern is obvious. Having said that it is not possible to make the diagnosis with more information and the aid of an in-person examination. I would suggest that you follow up with your plastic surgeon for an in-person examination and a discussion of your concerns. This may help alleviate your worries. I hope this helps.Best wishes..