Right breast throbbing, tight,hurts too bad for breast band. Can no longer use arm due to pain and swollen lymph nodes? (Photos)

I've posted before. I'm requesting copies of my surgery documentation because my right breast is firm,throbbing,slides up my chest while lying down and lymph nodes are bulging in the upper breast armpit area now. I massage down it feels almost like a bubble or saline implant.I'm just in pain tired of it getting worse. Pain is coming from buldge in the middle of my breast slope instead of natural slope i I'm just at the point where I can't function.Any surgeon in the Orlando area want to help me?

I am sure if you offer the prepay for consultation many Orlando PSs would be willing to see you as second opinion.