I have swelling, pain, and redness in my right breast. It is warm and tender. When can I have another revision?

May 5th 2015 exchanged18 yr old implants. 375 to 616. height of 5'9. under the muscle. 4 wks after surgery my right breast high & tight painful.Right breast continued tighten & capsule PA said we should wait a full6mths before revision.revisionNovember.First 4 wk perfect wk 5 Awoke on a Saturdayaches pains . Right breast warm/ little redness/ swelling . I went to see my PA on the monday. fluid in the breast .ciproflaxacin5002aday. Right breast however is still very swollen /warm/ tender .

What you describe is a possible serious issue that needs immediate in person examination. You might have an infection starting that would necessitate the implant removal?