Breast lift and augmentation left higher? (photos)

I had a breast lift and breast augmentation 5 weeks and 4 days ago and the left one looks completely different and higher. Can this go down?

Asymmetry

Thank you for your question. It seems you have some breast asymmetry.  You are still at the early stages of the healing process. It may still relax.  If it does not you may need a revision. It would always be best to visit your board-certified plastic surgeon and get a full assessment for your concerns. Best of luck. Dr. Michael Omidi.

An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and provide true medical advice.

Assimetry

Hello dear, Thanks for your post and provided photos as well. You look to have a assimetry but it may relax, we need to be patient when we talk about healing process, you only have 5 weeks post op, so lets wait a little longer, if you do not see any difference please contact your PS, remeber that is really important to mantein a close comunication with your doctor. Good luck :)

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Breast asymmetry

You have some breast asymmetry. It would be interesting to see you preop photos. Give them time to heal as well.

Breast asymmetry following a breast lift / augment

The right breast inferior pole appear too tight at this time.  This could be due to scar contracture.  Given time it may relax, if not you may eventually need a revision.  

Breast lift with implants

Thank you for your question and photos.  Without a picture of you before surgery to demonstrate what your breasts looked like, it is difficult to assess the asymmetry that you currently have.  However, you are just about half way through what I consider to be the healing process, so please be patient and continue to follow the instructions of your operating surgeon for at least three months.  At that point, you can determine how your breasts look and if any sort of revision is warranted.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Healing Expectations after Breast Lift and Implants 4 weeks after surgery

Thanks for sharing your question and photos about breast lift and breast implant surgery.

It appears that there is some slight difference between the 2 sides at this point, but that is not unusual.  It is still early in your recovery and you can expect your implants to soften and settle quite well.  Your incisions should also continue to fade.  Make sure to follow up with your board certified plastic surgeon to make sure you are healing as expected.

Best Wishes

Steven M. Camp, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

To me the posted photos demonstrate there is an issue of asymmetry. Best to discuss with your chosen surgeon... 

A month post op, some advices:

Thank you for sharing your question!

With only a month post op is too early to talk about results. In my practice, after performing a breast augmentation I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.

Respectfully, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.- 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Too early to tell for sure

I would see your plastic surgeon.  You are in the middle of the healing phase and he/she may make some recommendations to temporize.  If I had a pt with this type of problem I would want to wait until at least 2-3 months before attempting correction to allow all the healing to occur.  If this is an early capsule I would also change the implant.

Assymetry post op

From yoru photos there is a difference in size.Is this fluid?capsule? I would see your surgeon and have him evaluate.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon