Breast augmentation, arms, inner thighs, abdomen, flanks, back and chin liposuction with fat transfer to butt and face?

Is it possible to combine these procedures during the same session? is it safe? How long would be the recovery time? I am planning to undergo a breast augmentation and a bbl, but I was thinking about possibly transfering some fat to my face, is this too much to go for? thanks

Combination procedures

Thank you for your question. Yes, it is possible to have all these procedures done at once. I would speak to a board certified plastic surgeons for more information. An in-person assessment is always best. 

Combination procedures!!

Combination procedures can give powerful results but SAFETY is KEY. You definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety. Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Combination procedures

We often perform combination procedures. However, if liposuction is performed at the same time as other procedures- in the State of Florida- there's a limit of 1000cc of fat that can be removed

Unfortunately in the State of FL in combination surgeries ONLY 1 liter of fat can be removed. Thus that would be much to decent to do a correct fat grafting. 

Multiple procedures, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
For safety reasons, to be a good candidate for those procedures you want at the same time, your labs and cardiovascular preoperative evaluation must be optimal.
Therefore, you must be a healthy person, within an appropriate BMI and no history of diseases that increase the surgical / anesthetic risk degree.
Finally, I recommend you a skilled certified plastic surgeon in body contouring surgery and experienced in cases like yours where the planned operating time is less than five hours.
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast augmentation

There are times when it is possible to combine multiple procedures. However, it sounds like you have a pretty long list. There are safe limits as to the amount of liposuction which can be done at one time in an outpatient setting. I would discuss each of these procedures with your board-certified plastic surgeon who can help guide you too a safe process of doing each of these periodGood luck!

Mark T. Boschert, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Combining Procedures

you for the question. Combining procedures is common in this practice.  However,this depends on the surgeon as well since we all have different experiences and ways to handle these procedures. It would always be best to visit
your board-certified plastic surgeon and get a full assessment. Best of luck. Dr. Michael
in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess
your needs and provide true medical advice.

Michael M. Omidi, MD, FACS