Is it possible to get a body like this below? I'm 5'6" and weigh 176 (Photo)

I was wondering with the weight I'm carrying and my body type i am 5'6 I weight 176 with a full tummy tuck and breast augmentation can I get this look

Is it possible to get the body you want?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a consult.

Potential of Mommy Makeover - Breast and Tummy

Breast changes vary widely from patient to patient. There are many health and nurturing benefits of breast feeding, but these changes occur regardless of whether or not a woman chooses to breast feed. Changes in a woman’s breasts following pregnancy should not influence her decision to breast feed. After childbirth, when the mother is no longer lactating, the breast glands will shrink, often leaving the breasts smaller especially in the upper portion and possibly with excess loose skin which causes the breasts to sag. In this case, breast augmentation may allow the patient to achieve her desired breast shape and size. In addition, a breast lift may help with the placement and maintain of size with the augmentation.

Abdominoplasty, tummy tuck, will address loose skin, excess fat and muscle weakness “diastasis recti”. This weakness tends to enlarge the waist in many women. After pregnancy if your belly button has a bulge or sticks out, it may be due to an umbilical hernia. Both of these conditions are corrected during a Tummy Tuck, which will bring in your waist line. On the other hand if only a small amount of skin is redundant in the lower tummy you may only need a fairly simple “mini-tuck” rather than the more extensive standard Abdominoplasty, which corrects all the conditions of loose skin, excess fat and more. 

However, one key to a satisfying result is realistic expectations. All surgical procedures carry some degree of risk. Occasionally, minor complications occur and do not affect the surgical outcome. Major complications associated with this procedure are rare. The suitability of the breast lift, augmentation and tummy tuck procedures and specific risks may be determined during your consultation.

Breast augmentation candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 

I prefer use the Cohesive Gel - Silicone Breast Implants with textured cover ("gummy bear implants") They are quite safe and aesthetically best as they give a firmer consistency, better projection and natural appearance.

Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Wish look - is it possible?

Thank you for asking about your breast augmentation and tummy tuck.
  • The models with your wish look appear to be quite short, with large hips, small waists and small breasts - and at or near their ideal weight.
  • One would need to have a consultation with you to see if your anatomy was right for this look and if it could achieved at your current weight.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Mommy Makeover NYC

Chrystal.   Photos and physical exam would be helpful, but Mommy Makeover surgery has a high satisfaction rate. Try to diet and exercise prior to surgery to get the best possible result. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon, good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Tummy tuck and breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. It really depends on your individual anatomy.  If you are an appropriate candidate, a tummy tuck can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.  Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.  A breast augmentation can be performed at the same time to enhance the shape and upper pole fullness of your breasts.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Difficult to say

Thank you for your question.Its best to be evaluated in person for this type of question. Your body type and your anatomy will influence your final look far more than the particular technique and arguably the skill of your surgeon.  Schedule an evaluation with a plastic surgeon in your area and come to clearly defined goals from the surgeries and I'm sure you'll be satisfied.  Best of luck

Is it possible to get a body like this below? I'm 5'6" and weigh 176

Without a good set of photos and the benefit of physical exam- it's impossible to answer your question accurately. Body contouring procedures are very rewarding. Abdominoplasty with liposuction can certainly make your abdomen tighter, as well as loose skin will be removed. Best to seek in person exam with an experienced Board Certified PS

Can you achieve this look?

Without knowing your current body type or seeing pictures of you, that is an impossible question to answer. All women carry their weight differently.  My guess would be that, in order to achieve that small of a waist, you would also need some liposuction incorporated with a tummy tuck.  Make sure to consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon to achieve optimal results.  Best of luck!

Mommy makeover

Since each person's body and characteristics is unique, a surgeon is not able to reproduce a given look.  He/She will be able to work with your frame to optimize your body with the techniques available.  I encourage you to meet with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who can discuss what you can expect from these procedures.

Camille Cash, MD