What is best for me? A benelli lift with an implant? (Photos)

I believe I have minor droopiness but I want them to become perky, can you please tell me what is best?

Breast lift

A breast lift with a vertical technique would give you a perky breast shape with improved symmetry.  You have ample volume and would not benefit greatly from an augmentation.  

What is best for me? A benelli lift with an implant?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue, hugs!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Breast augmentation and lift candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 350ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast lift

hi
i think that you have a lot of breast tissue
i think it would be hard to get an implant to line up with your breast tissue in one operation
so breast lift first( i use the keyhole pattern, inverted "t" scar type) then after all the swelling in gone, assess the volume
if you want more volume then slipping in a breast implant is easy
i think this way gives you a better chance at a great aesthetic outcome
the breasts are the defining point of femininity and super important to your self esteem and self confidence
don't cut corners
good luck

David Rosenstein, MD
Boynton Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

It appears that your nipple is located at the level of your breast fold. This is called grade 1 ptosis. This type off droopiness requires a lift.

Their are different types of lifts.  The anchor lift "this has the most scars but provides the patient with the perkiest breasts", a vertical lift "aka lollipop lift" and a donut lift "the scars are around the areola and this procedure gives you the smallest lift". 

I would recommend that you have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. We offer complementary consultations, you can reach me at (813) 872-2696.

For more information see the attached video. I hope you find this information useful. 

Joshua Halpern, MD, PA

If you desire larger breasts try only implants. Wth possible donut lift if needed under local after 3 months healing from implants. Just my thought.

Breast lift

Thank you for your question and photos.  It appears that you would benefit most from a full breast lift.  This procedure will lift your breasts to a more ideal position on your chest.  Whether or not you need implants as well depends on your goals.  A small/modestly-sized implant would give you added volume along with your breast lift.  Regardless, you need to be evaluated in person by a surgeon who is board-certified in plastic surgery to determine what would be both best and realistic for you.

Thank you for your email. A combination breast lift and implants is likely your best option. You may need a lollipop lift but I would plan a Benelli with the understanding that if during surgery I need to convert to Lollipop for a good result you would aagree to this pre op.