Is it normal to have belly button discharge 2 and a half years after a tummy tuck?

Hi Doctors, 4 days ago my belly bottom started hurting me & today it started releasing too much liquid non stop, I had my tummy tuck surgery before 2 years & half !! so why now after all this time??? & its hurting alot also. Thanks

Oozing 2 years post op

This is not normal but I would venture to say that you may have  a suture working it's way out.go back to your origianl surgeon and he may be able to pluck it out.That's what it sounds like.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Discharge from belly button

The short answer is that it is not normal. There could be many reasons but a simple explantation could be a stitch that is becoming superficial. You need to have an exam to know for sure.