Is it normal to have belly button discharge 2 and a half years after a tummy tuck?

Hi Doctors, 4 days ago my belly bottom started hurting me & today it started releasing too much liquid non stop, I had my tummy tuck surgery before 2 years & half !! so why now after all this time??? & its hurting alot also. Thanks

Oozing 2 years post op

This is not normal but I would venture to say that you may have  a suture working it's way out.go back to your origianl surgeon and he may be able to pluck it out.That's what it sounds like.

Oozing 2 years post op

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Discharge from belly button

The short answer is that it is not normal. There could be many reasons but a simple explantation could be a stitch that is becoming superficial. You need to have an exam to know for sure. 

Discharge from belly button